~ One ~
First on my list of favorites is my Pampered Chef Stoneware. I have almost all of the different stones, and love them all. In fact, the Rectangle Baker, Rectangle Stone, Large Bar Pan, Pizza Stone, and Muffin Pan could easily be listed as all five of my kitchen favorites, so I am grouping them all together. ;) The stoneware does an excellent job of evenly distributing the heat from my
~ Two ~
I also LOVE my Pampered Chef Garlic Press. It works so great that you don't even need to peel the garlic cloves first (though I usually do anyways.). Gosh, I could just go on and on when it comes to Pampered Chef... I love my Coffee & More Mugs, Batter Bowls, Mixing Bowls, Prep Bowls, Trifle Bowl, Scoops, Timer, Food Chopper, Pizza Cutter, Ice Cream Scoop, Cheese Knife, and Scrapers to name a few. Just don't ever purchase one of their can openers, unless you need to work on the virtue of patience, and maybe not even then! ;)
~ Three ~
I'm sure there is probably a better one out there, but I just love my little Cocoa-Latte Maker. I use it nearly everyday to make Soy Chai Tea. Yum!
~ Four ~
I guess, my Vita-Mix would come next. (Mine is a 5000, which I
~ Five ~
It's a toss up between my griddle and my crock pot, but I use the Griddle quite a bit more, so it wins. I use it multiple times each week, especially considering I only have three working burners on my range. (It is truly time for our kitchen remodel... I couldn't be more excited to be at least starting the process!)
~ Bonus :: On my Wishlist ~
I'd love to hear any feedback from you all on these kitchen items which I have on my wish list, though I don't plan to purchase any of them (except perhaps the cake mold) until we've completed our kitchen remodel...
- Nordic Ware Spring Lamb 3-D Cake Mold (for Easter)
- Fox Run 36 Piece Alphabet and Number Cookie Cutter Set (my alphabet letters are pretty small)
- A Crown Shaped Cookie Cutter (Does anyone have a favorite to recommend?)
- One more place setting of our wedding china (So I'll have 12 place settings)
- A Tea Kettle, since I constantly forget when I have water heating on the stove. (Emily has me eying one like hers in kiwi!)
- Panini and Sandwich Press
- Prego Nonstick Pizzelle Baker and Cone Roller
- Keurig Home Brewing System (I've been wanting one of these for a long time! Perhaps once our remodel is completed and we have somewhere to put it!)
Well, now that I have spent way too much time focusing on my favorites, I am off to the kitchen to see if I can fill another bag (or two!) towards that 40 bag challenge...