8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Attending the Northwest Family Conference in a couple weeks!!!
2. Staying with one of my bestest friends (who moved to Seattle last year) while I am in Washington.
3. Meeting Meredith, Heather and Angela while in Seattle.
4. Our Little Flowers' Tea Party in May.
5. My brother's wedding in June.
6. Attending a Catholic Summer Family Camp in June.
7. Celebrating our 10th Anniversary in October.
8. Strawberry Shortcake for dessert tonight, in honor of Divine Mercy Sunday.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Missed being able to watch my boys 4th baseball game since the battery was dead in my van, and hubby (being Asst Coach) couldn't leave the game to come and jump start it for me.
2. Cleaned my kitchen and made Wolf Paw Cookies while the boys were at their game.
3. Congratulated my boys on their "Undefeated" status!
4. Did a marathon shopping trip by MYSELF from 1:00pm to 8:30pm. It's amazing just how many stores it is possible to go to when you don't have 5 little children in tow. I went to the Mall, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, Lowe's, Old Navy, Michael's, Freddy's, Costco, and Food 4 Less. I came home exhausted, but it felt so nice to get so many things checked off my "to-do" list!
5. Redeemed my Gymbucks at Gymboree, and got this adorable skirt for Twinkle Toes.
6. Ordered a "Muddy Mount Ashland" from my favorite Coffee Drive-Thru.
7. Purchased all the supplies I need for this weeks Garden of the Good Shepherd activities and for Chiquita's birthday.
8. Ate Chinese food for dinner, which made me feel super sick. :S
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Attend daily mass -- we keep trying but with the drive and Mass times (we have so few options for daily Mass) it has been very difficult.
2. Meet all of the dear friends I have made through blogging.
3. Fly to Virginia to visit my sister, especially after she delivers my newest niece in July.
4. Be better about sticking to an exercise routine.
5. Keep up with everything I "would like to do" when it comes to homeschooling.
6. Go to Rome and Ireland with my husband.
7. Go on a family trip to visit all of the California Missions.
8. Have the patience to learn how to knit and/or crochet.
8 Shows I Watch
Well -- I thought about skipping this section altogether, since I don't really watch any shows. Although we do own a TV, Hubby and I have never had reception. However, I have seen a few TV shows, so I'll list them here...
1. Little House on the Prairie (I own all the DVD's)
2. 24 (We watched this on DVD from a recommendation of a friend, and I think we have seen 6 seasons.)
3. The Office (I've only watched a few episodes on Netflix)
4. The Apprentice (My neighbor recorded season 4 for us since my sister competed. We then rented the other seasons out of curiosity.)
5. Band of Brothers (Hubby has this on DVD. I usually don't like "war movies" but this was pretty good!)
6. Bugs Bunny (Does that count??)
7. OH! I also loved the mini-series Wives and Daughters
8. That's all I can think of.... What do you watch????
8 People I tag: only if you have time and want to!
5. Christy (private blog)
I hope you are all having a Blessed Divine Mercy Sunday!