- Week One Weight Loss/Gain: -2.5 pounds
- Inches Lost: -3.5"
- Begin WoW for the 3rd time ;)
- Exercise daily using Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred DVD
This Week's Goals:
- Continue exercising each day using the DVD
- Take the kids for a walk (we did this once this past week)
- Track food every day, and work on making better choices (Friday is an exception and I am headed to Red Robin and Coldstone with hubby, for my free burger and ice cream, before we go to a movie. Any suggestions??)
- Eat Breakfast (I usually feed the kids and forget about myself, then I eat too much later in the day.)
- Drink more water, at least 8 glasses each day. (I haven't been drinking near enough.)
Before I go, I am adding a "weight" picture for you all... NO, it's not a pre-weight loss picture! It's our hand weights. =)
My girls have wanted to exercise with me (I keep my boys far away from these immodest exercise videos). SO, they found some "hand-weights" for themselves and lined them up next to mine. You should hear them huffing and puffing -- almost as bad as myself! (OH! and yes... I am a wimp... I've only been using 3 pound weights. I'll have to pick up some heavier ones soon. They are all I have.)
To see everyone's stats, or report your own, head on over to Regina's!