A year ago, I knew absolutely nothing at all about "html code" and very little about "blogs" in general! I had been enjoying reading a friends blog, so I decided I would give it a try. I was very shy at first, and didn't tell a single soul about my new blog... In fact, I only posted twice last May, and both posts were quizzes! June was even worse with only one quiz. In July, with the arrival of the Moto Proprio, I branched out a little and posted one quiz and two videos! However, August arrived, and since hubby was off on fires, I rearranged my school room (imagine that!), posted about it, and finally told someone about my blog since she wanted to see pictures... She even left me a few comments! I was hooked!
Yes, a year ago, I didn't know how much I would grow to love blogging!
- I didn’t know how easy it would be to share ideas, post pictures, videos (other than my own!), and prayer requests!
- I didn’t know that it would enable me to get to know some of my real life friends even better, and stay in closer contact with my twin sisters and a few of my cousins.
- I didn't know that I would get to stay in closer contact with one of my best real life friends through her own blog.
- I didn’t know I would find so many new friends and acquaintances for whom I truly care about, and to whom I feel deeply connected, just not geographically! Real friends that I would love to meet any day if I could. (Or that I would even get to meet two of those new friends!)
- I didn't know I would find, through reading blogs, so much inspiration, motivation, and thought-provoking topics, challenging me to become a better Catholic, Wife and Mother... As well as an endless amount of craft ideas for my children--and myself!!
- I didn’t know I would be blessed with giveaways like this.
- I didn't know how generous people, including total strangers, could be. Thank you all once again, you are AMAZING!!!!
- I didn’t know how much of an addiction it would become, causing me to prioritize and re-prioritize my time. However, in all my re-prioritizing, I never omit blogging completely.
- I didn’t know how strange it sounds to non-bloggers: this thing called blogging, and how difficult it is to explain.
- I didn’t know how much I would come to hate the word “blog.” (Especially when my little brother Scott says the word!!) It is so ugly-sounding for some reason!
- I didn’t know I would spend so much time thinking about this blog wondering what to write next and how to word or arrange it, and enjoying almost every minute of it.
- I didn’t know how much enjoyment I would receive from other people’s comments. Family, friends, and yes, even strangers!
I'm so happy to have made your acquaintance!