Today was my hubby's 36th birthday! It is also the traditional feast of St. Gabriel, and the "nameday" of our precious little one that we lost this past November. I have an amazing story to share with you about that, but it will have to wait. Right now I want to share a few (36 to be exact) of the reasons I love my husband so much.
I love being married to a man who...
- ...loves God with all his heart, mind, soul and strength.
- ...is a practicing Catholic.
- ...is pro-life.
- ...is open to the gift of life.
- ...is such a great daddy.
- ...is a hard worker.
- ...does his very best to provide for us, so I can be a stay-at-home mom.
insistsallows me to home educate our children.
- ...has beautiful eyes! He has passed them on to our children. I can't leave home without hearing, "What beautiful eyes!" :)
- ...is not afraid to get his hands dirty.
- ...looks so cute in his fire gear. ;)
- ...is a "strong silent type." He's the perfect balance to me, as I'm usually the talker.
- ...puts up with my whining and complaining.
- ...lets me stick my ice cold feet on him to warm them up.
- ...is logical...although, sometimes this drives me crazy.
- ...loves me without makeup.
- ...I can count on.
- ...is not afraid to stand up for what is right.
- ...is ferociously protective of his family.
- ...always puts his family first.
- ...loves me unconditionally.
- ...gives the best back rubs.
- ...takes such good care of me when I am sick.
- ...buys me flowers.
- ...secretly took dance classes when we were engaged since he knew how much I loved to dance.
- ...is a good listener.
- ...cleans the bathrooms so I won't have to!
- ...is always willing to help me around the house.
- ...drinks Guinness, of course!
- ...does (most) of his laundry so I won't get Poison Oak.
- ...loves my cooking.
- ...can always help me correct my grammar and spelling! ;)
- ...makes me laugh.
- ...is my best friend
- ...I can't imagine my life without.
- ...chose me.
Happy Birthday, Hubby, I love you!